Iyengar Yoga Sequence: Hip Stability
by Nancy Zrymiak
Iyengar yoga teacher, Andrea Fulkerson, teaches the action of the hips in this 20 minute video. Learn with Andrea as she teaches 5 yoga poses:
- creative sequencing
- detailed instructions and demonstrations
- variations with yoga props
- strengthen the legs and integrate the actions of the thighs, pelvis, abdomen to stabilize the hips.
- Standing poses become much more accessible when the body is supportive and strong.
- Stability of the mind is felt when the body becomes integrated and stable.
Iyengar Yoga Sequence:
- Parsva Virasana
- Pavritta Trikonasana