February Teacher Gathering
Join us Saturday Feb 24 from 1 – 4pm as we address how to help students develop more ease in their practice and inspire their continued learning to the intermediate level. We will explore themes of mobility, ease, challenge and fear. This teacher gathering takes place at a new studio on Fraser St called Eastside Fitness. This studio specializes in personal and weight training but is also equipped with a yoga room. Bolsters, bricks and a few blankets are available, but feel free to bring your props if you want to.
Preparation before we meet:
This topic is in direct response to one of the suggested topics from the teacher survey. To help make our time together as productive as possible please consider the following:
- How do you use asanas to help students gain mobility, have fun, and sustain their interest?
- What are some of the different ways you develop mobility and instill confidence?
- Which pose is particularly difficult for you or your students to achieve. How would you create ease?
- How does fear affect your practice?
- What can we do to reduce fear and build confidence?
We encourage you to sign up as soon as you can and email us to cancel your registration should your plans change.
February 24, 2024
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Venue: Eastside Fitness
Venue Website: https://eastsidefitness.caAddress: